In Response to Covid-19
In light of the rapidly evolving updates on COVID-19, Outdoor Media Summit will be postponed until the fall. We are very close to announcing the new dates.
During this process, we have been blown away at the support and commitment from sponsors, speakers, attendees and partners including The Ridgeline Hotel and Visit Estes Park. At this time, we kindly ask holding off on requesting refunds while we work through the details of this unprecedented situation.
We plan to announce updated plans very soon and thank you in advance for your patience.
Thank you on behalf of the Outdoor Media Summit team,