Everyone once in a blue moon, a life changing opportunity will present itself. We think one of those opportunities is in front of us right now, and we’re looking for an intern to be a part of it.
The outdoor industry is moving away from the traditional trade show model and toward more interactive, time-efficient alternatives. Outdoor Media Summit is currently the leading conference in the outdoor industry and there’s a lot of momentum from brands and media to establish OMS as the new gathering place.Our team needs an eager intern to join the journey. Ideally this person is based in Northwest Arkansas. This position is eligible for internship credit at most schools.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- Proficient in Google Suite applications, especially Google Sheets
- Skilled in accurate data entry (numbers, names, email addresses, etc)
- Experience in or interest in learning about the outdoor industry
- Familiarity with WordPress is a plus
- Familiarity with graphic design, video, and/or photography also a plus
- Familiarity with motion graphics is a huge plus
- Familiarity with social media platforms a plus (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok)
- Extremely detail oriented
- Very fast
- Very organized
- Clear communicator
- Can manage their own time without constant follow up
- Works well both independently and cooperatively
- Experience in the outdoor industry and familiarity with outdoor brands is a plus
- Enthusiasm for outdoor sports/activities is a plus
- Can see the big picture and how all the little things add up to make the final product
- $15/hour for 10-20 hours/week depending on availability
A little about Outdoor Media Summit…
We’re a small team of outdoor enthusiasts who are driven by a vision of a new way to bring the outdoor industry together. Passion is our best quality. We value new opinions, perspectives, and energies that can help us keep the fire blazing. If you can even come close to matching our excitement, you’ll earn a spot in our hearts (and on our team) for the long haul. This is the perfect position for a quick learner to get started in the outdoor industry as part of a quirky group of self-starters with strong work ethics and big dreams for the future.